Students respond to the photo from 9/11:
This shows me and my classmates that America will never surrender to one thing. If we fall down, we get back up and show people or terrorists that we aren't scared and that we can fight back. Our people are helping Americans live safe lives and protect each other from the actions of others. Many Americans risk their lives to help our country.
-Rodolfo
This photo shows that Americans have respect for our country. I like to be an American because we get peace and freedom. Also we have many poeple that respect our country. For example, so many people hang our American flag.
- Donovan
The firefighters are lifting the flag. It shows me that America will never give up on anything. Our country is strong. Hundreds of civilians died on September 11, 2001. We show them respect.
-Julian
This photo shows that America is very strong and we trust each other. The firefighters look like they have been working for a long time, very hard. They make America such a safe place to live.
-Chrystal
This photo shows the American flag and what is left of the twin towers. The firefighters are caring and lift the flag. America will not give up for anything.
-Alejandra
I feel good to be an American because I know I will never give up and I am grateful that I was born here and I am grateful to be in this country.
-Mark H.
Being an American feels good and I am NOT going to let anything or anybody take that from me. I have been a traveler in our country my whole life and I think that people trying to hurt us won't have any luck because I believe there are people in our country that fight for us.
-Aisha
It feels awesome to be an American because we never give up. No matter what happens, we don't give up because we are powerful. We are lucky to be alive and to be in such a strong country.
-Carlos C.
No comments:
Post a Comment