September 24, 2012

Language Arts Letter # 2

Homework due Wednesday, 9/26

Students will write their second letter to Miss McCormick (and period one to Mrs. Spiwak and Miss McCormick).  This weekly letter will always be due on Wednesdays.  You should write a letter describing where you are in your reading process.  Include what has happened so far in the book, or since your last letter.  Include the book title and author, important characters and events, and the setting.  This is a friendly letter, so feel free to share your feelings on the book, your questions, and anything that you find interesting.   Don't be afraid to ask me questions and try to answer the questions I asked you.  I will do my best to answer your questions in my response letter to you.  Remember to proofread your work and include details!  If you want me to check your letter before Wednesday, please feel free to see me before or after school, or during your recess.  I am excited to read about your reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment